Wednesday, November 2, 2011

More GD stuff!

Hey guys!
Here is some more stuff from my graphic design 210 class. This first thing was our first assignment in illustratior. We were supposed to use our name to show our illustrator skills. I had none so I did this. It ended up looking like a logo. I would never use it for anything but I still kinda dig it.
The rest of these are for our most recent assignment. We were supposed to design a non functioning web page to test out our web/photoshop skills. I could not for the life of me figure out what I wanted to do and then I remembered the name thing so I did these. The first one is the main page and then the others are the rollover states so you can navigate to other pages.
So funnily enough I am bloging while in class. My teacher (*cough* brent *cough*) informed me that you have no idea what my website is for. I agree. I should probably fix that.
Much Love,
Amani



No comments:

Post a Comment